Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Him Law: "I Want to Wipe Kenneth's Tears Too!"



At a press conference for Sony's new water resistant phone, Xperia Z, Him Law, Annie Liu, Ruco Chan and Kathy Yuen were present for the promotion activities. Him said he always hoped to have two phones, therefore he will be taking the device event organizers plans to gift him for personal use. 

Response For Girlfriend, Tavia Yeung, Winning 'Most Outstanding TV Actress of 2012'
Him expressed he is extremely content for Tavia. When asked how he will celebrate with her, he responded that he intends to have dinner together. Tavia was photographed wiping Kenneth Ma's tears for winning the 'Most Outstanding TV Actor', reporters asked if Him felt any signs of jealousy. Him responded, "He is touched. He's a hard worker. If I was next to him, I would wipe his tears too!" 

Reporters continued to ask, "If you win an award in the future, would you want her to wipe your tears as well?" Him laughed and said, "When I do get an award, I will have my own tissues." 


No comments:

Post a Comment