Sunday, February 24, 2013

Grace Wong, the Virgin, Finds Mr. Right


TVB actress, Grace Wong (王君馨 26), is crowned a virgin within the entertainment industry even though she has three relationships under her belt. She was single for six years, but have recently re-connected with her third ex-boyfriend where they met in the United States. Both share Christian beliefs. She happily announced that he is her "Mr. Right". 

The Meeting
Grace and her boyfriend met in a restaurant where she worked as a waitress in New York. She said, "I saw him trespass into the parking lot. I stopped him and asked, 'Are you going to come in for a meal?' He was shocked but managed to nod his head a little. Later, I told my friend who was also a waitress that the guy trespassing into the parking lot is very good looking. The guy happened to be her friend. I blushed and rushed into the restroom." 

She continued, "There was this one time where he came with a group of friends to eat. I was the one who took their orders. While his friends were drinking alcohol, he drank coffee. He definitely was the one standing out from his group. I made him caramel mocha. Since then, he would come by every Friday and Saturday to drink the coffee I made for him. Then, one day, he asked me to go eat Korean tofu with him. During this outing, I told him my wish is to become a star in Hong Kong. Instead of laughing at me or labeling me as a 'dreamer', he said, 'I'll support you". I was touched, very touched. 

The Break-Up
Grace informed the media that the relationship ended when she went to Hong Kong to develop her career. She stated, "Our personalities couldn't seem to find a way to co-exist, so the best option was to break up and remain friends."

Present Day
After six long years since their break up, Grace sees him as her "Mr. Right" and decided to rekindle the relationship. She praises him, "He works very hard and is motivated. Not to mention, honest too!" It is revealed that her boyfriend will return to the United States and will have to commit to a long-distance relationship. 

No comments:

Post a Comment